About Prospect Press
Prospect Press is a new Higher Education publishing company serving the Information Systems curriculum. Prospect Press is a digital-first publisher, selling eTextbooks directly to students via RedShelf and VitalSource, and printed paperbacks directly to students through RedShelf and Amazon Europe. Founded in December 2014 by Beth Lang Golub, the company is located in Burlington, Vermont and distributes worldwide.
President & Editor, Beth Lang Golub
Beth founded Prospect Press after a thirty-year career in corporate Higher Education Publishing including eight years in marketing & sales and over two decades in editorial at Wiley. Beth built and managed successful lists in Information Systems, Computer Science, and Decision Sciences, signing and publishing worldwide bestsellers across these disciplines.
At Prospect Press, Beth oversees product development, production, and sales and marketing. Beth employs experienced freelancers and professional services as required to maintain high quality standards.
eTextbooks & Paperback Formats
Prospect Press titles are available as eTextbooks from RedShelf and VitalSource. Titles are also available as paperbacks from RedShelf and Amazon Europe. RedShelf and VitalSource eTextbooks differ with regard to downloads, duration of online access, and return policies. See more information on the ORDERING page or click on the links below:
Amazon Europe — paperbacks only
Prospect Press exhibits at AMCIS, ICIS, and other academic conferences. You can like us on Facebook at Prospect Press Vermont.
Prospect Press is honored to have the following distinguished Information Systems faculty on its editorial board:
- Traci Carte, Kennesaw State University
- Jane Fedorowicz, Bentley University
- Fred Niederman, St. Louis University
- Jonathan Trower, Baylor University
- Hugh Watson, University of Georgia
- Rick Watson, University of Georgia
- President and Editor: Beth Lang Golub
- Partner: Andy Golub
- Production: Kathy Bond Borie & Rachel Paul
- Artwork: Annie Clark
- Marketing Coordinator: Abby Golub
- Publishing Assistants: Tom Anderson-Monterosso, Barbara Mines
- IT and Marketing Support: Jeff Hill (Breezy Hill Marketing)